So we have been on the list for a daughter for a month now. The boys and Tim are ready and waiting for a placement. I am warming up to the idea, slowly.
I am constantly noticing little girls everywhere. The pigtails, the cute little shoes and the adorable little voices. I guess those are signs that I am getting there?
I looked over photos of Alyssa the other day in the hope that I could remove some from our computer. I love taking photos of my family and when Alyssa was with us she was my muse! As I sat there attempting to erase just a few, I could not bring myself to remove any. I miss her and those photos are the only proof I have that she was in our lives. Sigh, maybe in time I can let go a little more. Not forgetting her but allowing her to move on in my head and heart.
I am praying for courage and timing. Thankful that I have family and friends who supports me and put up with my fears. I am one lucky lady. I have been given a husband who pushes us towards a rewarding life. Not one of comfort and not without pain, but others' filled.
I am blessed and I am choosing to say "Blessed be the name of the Lord"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love you friend. You inspire me and I am honored to watch you move so gracefully through life. Keep going, keep pushing through. God will bless your perseverance and trust.
Muah!
just stumbled on your blog. my husband and i are just finishing our foster care classes...so we are just starting the journey.
sounds so heart wrenching.
praying for you to never stop trusting our faithful Father.
My heart just skipped a beat. I fully understand the emotional journey that you are in the middle of. Trusting Gods plan for your family can be extremely difficult. But at the same time it is so wonderful and rewarding. I will be praying for you every step of the way.
Post a Comment