
So today is the day that our social worker informs us about the family they chose for the 6 month old girl. I am somewhat calm considering the idea of our world being vastly different in the next few weeks. We shall see what God holds for us. We wanted to thank you for praying for our family. We are so amazed by the support of your prayers. Please continue to pray for the little girl, the birth mother, the social workers and our boys and wisdom to know what to tell them regardless of the outcome today.
I will be awaiting the call today and write more tomorrow!
Gratefully,
Wendi


1 comment:
Wendi! Such a blessing! I'm am continually praying for you four and I'm so excited to see this beautiful little girl! Your boys are going to be amazing big brothers. She won't date until she's thirty! lol
Post a Comment